Tuesday 12 July 2011

The Diabetes Diet

I once heard this statement - many people are affected by what they eat - and there's a lot of truth in that. I also think that many people can also be cured or treated by what they eat as well. When it comes to diabetes, there are some foods that you might eat that are not well tolerated by your diabetic condition. You need to identify those foods in a hurry – your doctor should be able to help with that. If I were you, I’d never eat them again.

Fats and oils are important in any meal, but a diabetic should not take them too much. I’m pretty certain your doctor has told you, they must be taken only sparingly because of the calories they contain. Ok?

There are all kinds of foods you can find around you that will make you happy just for a taste of them. You are only unhappy now with the diabetes diet because you never saw them before. Now, you have the chance, go for it.

It does not matter how much you dislike the diabetes diet, you don't have much of a choice in the matter if you desire to stay alive. I suggest you begin to buy your new stock of foods, and that you begin to love them too. That oughtn't to be a lot of trouble, is it?

I love homemade cottage cheese. I never heard of them before I got diagnosed for diabetes a couple of years ago. Now my mum makes it all the time, and the whole family enjoys it together. Thank God for my diabetes diet.

I know some dieticians who will recommend that you take four or five small meals a day to deal with your diabetes. Others will suggest three large ones, adhering strictly to the diabetes diet that the proffer. I say read up on it, and find a balance in between that suits you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, good post. Yeah your post tells us good knowledge about health tips and good body shape. Your post good way to lose weight extra fast. Take green vegetables, general and fresh food. Your post is very helpful for those people who are doing search good health tips and Fast weight loss and Workout for the abs.

    ReplyDelete